Borst & Co. Architecture Pty Ltd is a medium sized Illawarra based architectural practice known for its integrity and professionalism.
Our design philosophy focuses on the importance of the architects role and ability to:
- Translate client’s ideas and visions into spaces and building form.
- Create sustainable and responsible buildings, in the natural and built environment and for the community.
- Enhance the built environment for the prosperity and the benefit of the community and the environment.
At Borst & Co. Architecture we pride ourselves on:
- The commitment to deliver our clients with high standards, quality and unique design
solutions and services.
- The integrity of the decision making process and its delivered solutions to clients.
- The prompt services and personal contact with the director.
Our design-focused architectural practice primary objectives are:
- Meeting the expectations of the client’s brief and vision.
- Producing quality projects.
- Creating buildings with focus on performance on all aspects: efficiency, functionality, longevity, sustainability.
We at Borst & Co Architecture are dedicated in providing quality work and services to our clients. our team has a rich blend of multi-cultural influence and each member brings their own unique skills and talents to our work practice.
Geoffrey Borst RAIA
- Position: Director/ Chartered Architect
- Qualifications: NSW Architects Registration Board No. 4898 (1986) B.Sc Arch (1980), B.Arch (1983) (UNSW)
Heritage Conservation Architect Consultant
- Professional: Member – Australian Institute of Architects (No. 19177)
- Association: Member of National Trust of Australia, Illawarra and Shoalhaven Branch
Geoff offers experience and skills on a broad range of architectural services and provides a one-on-one contact with the client, consultant authorities and contractors for a successful project outcome. His expertise includes building design and spatial planning, building conservation and management, building sustainability, overseeing and checking contract documentation, specification writing and the administration of building contracts.
- Position: Architect-CAD 3D Modelling
- Qualifications: B.Arch (2007) University of Sarajevo
Marijana works as a Graduate Architect for our firm managing projects from concept through to construction. She has been with our firm since 2009 and prior to that worked in Europe as an Architectural Assistant and Urban Planning Assistant. She possesses a passion for Architecture and the restoration of heritage buildings. Her qualifications have been recognized by the Architects Accreditation Council of Australia which will be followed by registration with the Australian Institute of Architects (AIS).
- Position: Architectural Computer Analyst-IT Manager-CAD 3D Modelling
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Architectural Computing UNSW (2009)
Azize works as a Senior Building Designer for the firm. She has been with the practice since 2005 offering quality drafting and design solutions. Apart from these qualities she has studied architectural photography and graphic design. She specialises in 3D Modelling and BIM (Building Information Modelling).
- Position: Graduate Architect 3D Modelling
- Qualifications: B.Arch (2015 University of Canberra (UC), M.Arch (2017) UC
Jerome works as a Graduate Architect. He has been with the firm since 2017. Jerome possess a passion for Architecture and urban design. Jerome has expertise in adobe software, revit and autoCAD. He also poses an enjoyment for photography and graphic design.
- Position: Draftsperson
- Qualifications: Diploma of Building Design 2014-TAFE NSW/Certificate III in Drafting 2008-TAFE QLD. B.Arts Mast.Hon 2004
Stefanie works as a Building Designer, and Drafter for our firm. She has experience in 2D drafting and 3D modelling and specialises in BIM.
- Position: Graduate Architect
- Qualifications: Diploma of Building Design 2014-TAFE NSW,
Bdesign 2018 (UTS)
Alex is passionate about architecture and urban design and aspires to benefit society through his work. He is skilled in Revit, AutoCAD, graphic design and other architectural software packages.
- Position: Graduate Architect
- Qualifications: Bdesign 2018 (USYD)
York works as a student Graduate. He has recently joined our firm, very enthusiastic to learn and practice architecture. He is competent in Revit and AutoCad, he is also a team player.
- Position: Office Manager-Administration
- Qualifications: Advanced Secretarial/Administration Certificate-TAFE NSW 1978